Veggout Small Orange
The Veggout is designed stimulate and hold a dog’s attention, but with a healthy twist. When stuffed with baby carrots, this boredom combater presents a healthy challenge for dogs to get the carrot out. Baby carrots are great, but you can stuff the Veggout with other type of treats as well. Puppies, adults, and senior dogs are all welcome to Veggout.
- Helps normal chewers reduce anxiety and fight boredom
- Perfect for dogs who love carrots as treats
- Flexibility to stuff other forms of treats including peanut butter and yogurt
- Easy to clean; just place it in a dishwasher without the dry cycle
- Softer material is easy on their mouth making it perfect for senior dogs
- Floats and bounces for more playing options
- Made in the USA
- Available in two sizes: Small & Large
- Patent Pending
Place two baby carrots inside the Veggout. Push 1 tsp of peanut butter into the openings. Place it into the freezer overnight (optional).
This toy is not meant for aggressive and destructive chewers. Replace immediately if there is damage to the toy. Please understand what type of chewer your dog is before you purchase a Veggout.
Regardless of 2 legs or 4 legs, we guarantee product satisfaction with all our customers. Customers may return their Veggout for a refund if they are not 100% satisfied.
Our material is a thermoplastic elastomer or sometimes referred to as TPE contains the highest tear properties available for a TPE. Advantages!! 1. Highly durable 2. Easy to recycle compared to rubber 3. Compounding or fillers are not needed for reinforcement 4. FDA approved material 5. Consistency is very high 6. No BPA’s or Phthalates 7. Easy to rinse clean 8. It FLOATS!
ECO durable is how we describe our product. TPE is a natural material, easy to recycle, and most of all, it consumes less during production. Although highly durable, this product is for interaction and is not a chew toy. This product is not a fit for dogs who are considered destroyers.